The SERVANT MANAGER includes 203 tips from the best places to work in America.
Organized into sixteen chapters:
1. START RE-ORIENTING YOURSELF
2. STEP INTO LEADERSHIP
3. UNDERSTAND YOURSELF AND OTHERS
4. COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
5. COACH FOR SUCCESS
6. BECOME KNOWN AS AN ETHICAL MANAGER
7. MAKE THE MOST OUT OF MEETINGS
8. FIND THE WORK-LIFE BALANCE
9. LEAD QUALITY PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
10. LEAD WORKGROUPS THROUGH CHANGE
11. MANAGE YOUR TIME AND YOUR LIFE
12. MANAGE DIVERSITY
13. BUILD ENGAGED WORKGROUPS & TEAMS
14. MANAGE IN A CRISIS ENVIRONMENT
15. ADDRESS SUCCESSION DEVELOPMENT
16. MULTIPLY YOUR EFFECTIVENESS
Michael A. Gregory
wrote this book over an 11-year period during which he trained
front-line managers from thirteen different business units. Mike has more than 25 years'
experience at all levels of management. Mike now travels throughout the country speaking
and writing on topics covered by this book.